- West Bloomfield 2023 WR/S Semaj Morgan was offered by Mississippi
- Brother Rice 2022 OLB/DE/WR Ryan Ervin received a roster spot from ...
- West Bloomfield 2022 S/OLB Kyle Johnson was offered by Army
- Hamilton 2021 RB/S/KR/WR Tyler Stezowski has committed to Hope
- Divine Child 2022 WR/CB Lorenzo Vitti was offered by Eastern Kentucky
Both Waterford Mott and West Bloomfield seek 1st District Championship in School History
Two of Oakland County's most respected programs have more in common and that is neither West Bloomfield or Waterford Mott has won a District Championship since the MHSAA began hosting playoffs in 1975.
Both Ron Bellamy at West Bloomfield and Chris Fahr have done an incredible turning the programs in the right direction.
Both Mott and West Bloomfield are top 10 in the state of Michigan entering their showdown on Friday night at Waterford Mott High School.
There's no telling what will happen when two of the most dangerous and productive QB's in the state (David McCullum and Bryce Veasley) hit the field. Both are capable of turning broken plays into big plays and have an incredible amount of talent surrounding them.
Both McCullum and Veasley rank top 5 among QB's in passing yards and passing touchdowns.
One team should earn a hard fought District Title on Friday for the first time in school history.