- Oak Park 2023 DT/DE Armondo Strong has committed to Alma
- Cass Tech 2025 CB/S/WR Alex Graham was offered by Penn State
- Davison 2024 MLB/OLB/RB Carter Herriman was offered by Bowling Gree...
- Clintondale 2024 DE/TE Shamar Riser-Pressley was offered by Bowling...
- De La Salle 2023 RB Chauncy Shaw has committed to Adrian
5 Michigan players participate in Rivals Five-Star Challenge
According to hosts, Rivals.com, "The Rivals Five-Star Challenge Presented by Under Armour is the premier high school football camp in America. Top players, top coaches, top accommodations and top competition combine for an over-the-top experience. Only the best of the best will be attending this prestigious three-day event."
The event held in Baltimore, Maryland which started yesterday features 5 Michigan High School players.
In order ranked on Class of 2016 Rivals 250 Rankings
#11 - Daelin Hayes RB/OLB Ann Arbor Skyline - Committed to USC, 23 offers
#79 - Donnie Corley WR Detroit King - Undecided, 37 offers
#167 - LaVert Hill DB Detroit King - Committed to Penn State, 17 offers
#191 - Michael Onwenu - OG/DT Cass Tech - Committed to Michigan, 7 offers
Class of 2017:
Donovan Peoples-Jones WR Cass Tech - Undecided. 16 offers