- Avondale 2021 RB David Holloman had the longest Broad Jump at The D...
- Westland John Glenn 2020 OT/DT/LS Kayleb Parker is visiting Olivet ...
- Waterford Mott 2019 CB/WR/KR Kobe Myers is visiting Penn State on 0...
- Detroit Cody 2020 S/WR Josh Wiley was offered by Eastern Kentucky
- Fraser 2020 TE/DE Austin Churley is visiting Hillsdale on 04/13/2019
The D Zone predicts the Clarkston vs. Lakeland game
Region 2, District 2:
The defending D1 State Champions and #10 ranked team in the state, Clarkston will welcome their neighboring White Lake Lakeland opponents who are the #34 ranked team in the state. Both teams can run the ball well, Clarkston does it with more variety and formations while Lakeland is a wing-t team. Which ever team can keep their defense off their field will win this game.
Prediction: Clarkston by 10