- Eisenhower 2022 S/WR/RB Angelo Marku is visiting Eastern Michigan o...
- Eisenhower 2022 S/WR/RB Angelo Marku is visiting Kentucky on 06/01/...
- Onsted 2020 MLB/RB Rourke Barth has committed to Albion
- River Rouge 2021 OT Chance Moore has committed to Morgan State
- Schoolcraft 2021 QB/CB Alex Thole was offered by Findlay
The D Zone predicts the Chelsea vs. River Rouge & Cranbrook vs. Mumford game
District 1 - #20 River Rouge at Chelsea: As mentioned above there is a lot of hard feelings towards the other program. Unfortunately this meeting is being talked about the off-field dynamic instead of what will happen on Friday night. It should be a great game with two very strong programs colliding with high emotions.
Prediction: River Rouge 13-8
District 2 - Mumford at Cranbrook: A nice 2pm game on Saturday will take place between these two teams. Mumford hasn't been too hot but picked up a key playoff win, while Cranbrook's only loss is to Divine Child.
Prediction: Cranbrook 17-6