- 02/07/18SignedLawrence Tech(Football)
- 01/20/18CommittedLawrence Tech(Football)
- 01/13/18VisitSiena Heights(Football)
- 01/13/18OfferSiena Heights(Football)
- 10/07/17VisitFerris State(Football)
- 06/17/17OfferLawrence Tech(Football)
- 04/17/17VisitLawrence Tech(Football)
- 11/21/16VisitEastern Michigan(Football)
- OfferBaldwin Wallace(Football)
- Taylor 2019 TE/DE Rebal Antably was offered by William Penn
- University of Detroit Jesuit 2020 WR/CB/KR/RB Jeffrey Knight receiv...
- Birch Run 2020 OT/OG/DE AJ Polley received a roster spot from Albion
- Cranbrook-Kingswood 2020 OT Nathan Frankel is visiting Carnegie Mel...
- Grand Haven 2020 RB/DE/OLB Connor Worthington was offered by Michig...
Fordson 2018 OL/DT Mohamed Baiz visits in-state DII Program on 10/7/2017
Fordson 2018 OL/DT Mohamed Baiz is visiting Ferris State University this upcoming weekend.
The 6'2" 300 lbs lineman holds 2 NAIA offers and this weekend will be Baiz's first time visiting Ferris State's campus in Big Rapids.
- Recruiting Activity
- 01/20/2018Fordson 2018 OL/DT Mohamed Baiz has committed to Lawrence Tech (Story)
- 10/05/2017Fordson 2018 OL/DT Mohamed Baiz visits in-state DII Program on 10/7/2017
- 09/24/2017Fordson 2018 OL/DT Mohamed Baiz discusses offer from Concordia-Ann Arbor
- 09/22/2017Fordson 2018 OL/DT Mohamed Baiz discusses visit to Concordia on 9/23/2017
There are currently no comments.Add comment